ARCHANGEL INVESTIGATIONS & PROTECTION
Complete Background Check
Elements Of A Complete Background Check:
- Criminal Conviction History
- (By court, nationwide.)
- Criminal Conviction History (by state)
- Lists of all criminal convictions involving felonies and misdemeanors.
- Information varies among states regarding arrests resulting in non-convictions.
- Credit Report
- Provides individual’s credit history detailing accounts, payments, liabilities and public records information. (release required)
- Driving Record (with Name, D.O.B., and DL#, by state) includes dates and description of violations, any suspensions or revocations.
- Social Security Verification
- Confirms the validity of the social security number provided
- Previous Employment History
- Verifies employment dates, positions, departure and rehiring information.
- Education Verification
- Verifies the educational background and degree earned.
- Professional License Verification (states licensing/agency)
- Verifies state licensed and related agencies.
- Drug Testing (Optional)
- For Senior Level Managers
- (Director/VP) Candidates:
- Bankruptcy Records
Searches through the federal judicial records and reports back on civil or criminal records.
Federal RecordsSearches through the federal records and reports back on civil or criminal records.
Employee Relocation Services – (Yvonne Strong)
Our services include:
- Personal consultation conducted early to understand the needs of each candidate so we can exceed expectations
- Area tours to acclimate the candidate and their family to the area, including local amenities
- Provision of interim housing or permanent home ownership
- Orchestration of all services related to relocation including resourcing movers, arranging utilities, finding schools
- Provide metrics such as commute times, cost of living and home prices
- Personal relocation concierge, as the single point of contact, accessible seven days a week.
- Adherence to your relocation policy including benefits administration.
- Extensive Realtor qualifying, selection, closing, and management services
- Home sale guaranteed buyout program for eligible employees
- Household goods transportation program for each employee
- Expense management and tracking with online status reports, cost-of-living information, individual gross-up calculations, and single point billing
Firstline Mobility helps you deal with the complexities, time demands, and expense of relocating employees. The benefits of a dedicated relocation staff are delivered without the overhead cost. Our services can easily be customized to provide as much or as little support as you need to transition top talent to your team. We take care of all aspects of getting the candidate relocated so they can concentrate on their new career with you.
© Brilliant Minds Solutions